Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi, this is Bree...Camp is Underway, so

You will just have to leave a message for about the next 2 months.

Orientation started yesterday, which means there are about 50 more people at camp now between the ages of 18-24, and Daniel and I are now working on communicating the logistics of Apostle to our counselors. We are hoping they'll catch the vision of what we've been working on the last few months!

I also realized that it's CRAZY now. Permanently. I have been home only to sleep since yesterday morning, and the only reason I'm on the Internet now is because I hurt my knee running trails yesterday and am not able to hike out for some training. I am okay, so don't worry. Just a little sore!

We are having fun thus far, but meeting 50 people in one day is exhausting!
I've already told the story of how Daniel and I met 3 times. The first kiss story--twice. The "how we found the ring" story--once. I've been talking a lot!

I must run, really...but I wanted you to know that now summer has officially begun, which means it will be difficult to communicate with me. I will try to update the blog as much as possible. Just don't be offended if I don't read your blog or call you back for awhile!!!

You have been informed :)

Much love from Cali,

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You know you like to talk about it!!!!! hahahaha
AND... I am going to be offended and you can't stop me! haha jk. I did call you yesterday on both lines though and shot you and email last week... so I must be on the list by now!! haha I'm just teasing... I'm just in that kind of mood this morning!

Unknown said...

hey bree... just read your post about your bday and i LOVE real simple. seriously.... i just posted all the links to their blogs on ours. it's ridiciulous how amazing it is. anyways, just wanted you to know that someone else adores its amazingness!