Tuesday, May 6, 2008

pictures?











Okay, so I know it's about dang time something got up here, and this photo is quite outdated, 2 months outdated to be exact, but anyways, here's a glimpse.




On our road trip out to Cali, Daniel and I ate the following: David brand sunflower seeds, in BBQ, Ranch, and Pickle, Peppermint Crunch Junior Mints, Diet Coke (Daniel didn't actually drink this, but every time I got one he would try it...every time he thought it was disgusting.), and oreos...Oh! And, I also had my first experience at In-N-Out Burger....it's all the rage out here, at least for the people who eat meat...

I will post more soon. I'm probably going to have to wait though until I can take my computer to a coffee shop or something. it took me almost an hour to get those two little pictures up. The joys! But I have much more to share, so....until then,

toodloo!




2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! A blog! I feel like now I can picture you where you are...I hope things are going great and I pray for you and Daniel everyday! I can't wait to see more pictures! I love you and can't wait to talk soon.

Lindsey said...

haha I remember some one else who always took a sip of your Diet Coke and always thought it was disgusting... I still try it from time to time and still make the same face!
love you
(way to have good taste Daniel!)